Direct from Copenhagen, Denmark - 15th United Nations Climate Change Conference - (8 – 18 December '09)

Acting as the official High Tide COP15 envoy, distinguished ecological artist Aviva Rahmani will be immersing herself in the burgeoning eco-political activism in the city and sharing her experiences with us via this daily blog.

Why not get involved and join in dialogue with her? Log-on to share your views! This is the gathering storm…

Produced in association with FACT

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Communications with the Media Center in response to my query about options

Received 10:53 PM
Dear Aviva,

I am really sorry about that. You may ask Marilyn to contact me: tel.
xxxxxxxxx. I will make sure it is placed on the shelve dedicated for NGO
press advisory.

Best regards,

Jingwen Yang

Press Conference Room Officer
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change - secretariat

My response back:

Dear Jingwen,

Thank you very much. I'm sure this situation is as frustrating for you as it is for us. As I wrote a list serve I am part of about today:

"As I said tonight at my film screening, 'to the world, it appears as tho a very few people, with limited information, transparency, accountability or insight, are determining the fate, literally of billions of others, not to mention other species."

I would be very surprised if Marilyn still has the 500 copies I printed and gave her. But perhaps she might advise you where they were left and some might be retrieved and placed where they could do some good. Just in case, I attach the first page.

Best

Aviva

No comments:

Post a Comment